Tunstall's leadership team brings together many years of experience to ensure our customers benefit from sound commercial practices coupled with an in-depth understanding of the housing, social care and health systems.
Chief Executive Officer
- Joined as Chief Executive Officer in September 2016
- 35 years’ experience in the healthcare industry, holding a number of key executive leadership roles
- Most recently he was Head of the EMEA businesses of Invacare Corporation, a NYSE listed company in the medical equipment industry
- Prior to Invacare Gordon has worked at Gambro AB, Baxter Healthcare Corporation, Bristol-Myers Squibb and Johnson & Johnson
Chief Technology Officer/Head of Innovation and Development
- Joined as Chief Technology Officer/Head of Innovation and Development in October 2016
- Previous to being promoted to Global Chief Technology Officer, Johan joined Tunstall on the 1 February 2016 as Chief Technology Officer for Assisted Living in the Nordics, UK and Ireland.
- Johan has 22 years of telecom industry experience, most recently responsible for the Sony mobile development in Europe.
- With 15 years’ experience of international executive management, Johan has had responsibilities covering the US Westcoast through to Tokyo, Japan – but has always been based in Sweden.
Chief Marketing Officer
- Joined as Chief Marketing Officer in February 2017
- Martin has over 25 years of commercial experience gained in software and services organisations addressing complex operational challenges within the healthcare markets. Most recently as CMO for Allocate Software – the market leading provider of SaaS workforce management provider to healthcare markets across the UK, Sweden and Australia
- Prior to Allocate Software Martin has worked for Dell, Virgin Media Business, GlaxoSmithKline; and product innovation consultancy Ignetica Ltd
- Joined in February 2012 through the acquisition of STT Condigi, the Nordic market leader in the Connected Care segment
- Previously Group CEO of STT Condigi (4 years) CFO in Siemens (3 years), Saab Kockums (3 years) and Skanska (4 years)
- Appointed as CEO of APAC in December 2013
- Joined Tunstall in 2004 with 20 years’ experience in customer service, and 14 years in contact centres
- Current Board Member of the Medical Technologies Association of Australia
CEO Southern Europe
- Appointed Southern Europe CEO in April 2014, being previously COO since May 2012 and CFO since June 2010
- Previously worked in Arvato Services Spain (German Bertelsman Group’s services subsidiary) since 2007 as Director Managing Controls
- 8 years in Alcatel-Lucent (French-American backbone telecomm provider) in several finance team positions
Florian Lupfer Kusenberg
CEO Central Europe
- Appointed in January 2011 as Managing Director Telecare, then appointed as Managing Director Central Europe
- Previously 7 years at Attendo, then in a Swiss based company “TeleAlarm” in Germany which was acquired from Bosch in 2006
CEO UK & IRELAND
- Joined Tunstall in November 2016 as the Managing Director for UK and Ireland
- Has 30 years of experience in technology-based industries including semiconductors, telecoms and digital receivers.
- Prior to joining Tunstall, David managed his own consultancy Kinetyk, and has held a number of CEO & COO roles; including Volex plc and notably 7 years as COO of Pace plc.
- David’s previous experience includes senior leadership roles with Motorola and Philips.
- International experience in USA (California), Europe (France and Italy) and Asia (India, China, Hong Kong)
- Appointed as Group Operations Director in July 2007
- Previous roles in Filtronic plc including MD of FiltronicComtek (UK), Director of Strategic Development (IP Division) and Engineering Programmes Director
- Oscar joined Tunstall Healthcare in May 2017 as the CEO of the Americas business.
- Before coming to Tunstall, he worked at Invacare, a multinational medical device company as Vice President, North America Commercial Operations.
- Oscar joins Tunstall Healthcare with over 30 years of health care experience gained from working in both global and local functions at Johnson & Johnson Inc. and Gambro.